Any and whichever Foreign Investment in Brazil must be preceded by adequate legal analysis, which will define how to implement transactions, what are the necessary legal guarantees, the tax costs and the possibilities of return on the invested capital.
The Poletto & Possamai Law Firm has a specialized team for assisting Foreign Investment, which, in a coordinated manner with its other specialized areas, renders services in:
- Transaction Structuring: corporate, contractual and tax impacts for the investor and the summarizing of scenarios;
- Corporate Establishment in Brazil: legal advice on company formation and incorporation, both for headquarters and subsidiaries;
- Representation of Foreigners: legal representation of foreign investors in Brazil in negotiations and corporations;
- Foreign Investment Registration: guidance regarding the Brazilian Central Bank in order to safeguard the influx and return of foreign capital;
- Obtainment of temporary and permanent visas.